Friday, December 21, 2007

Jobs and Games

So I quit my job. Why? I haven't gotten paid. I can't afford to work there. So I've been job hunting, putting in applications for everything else except fast food. So far, nothing. Ugh.

And I got Rock Band and Assassin's Creed for the XBox 360. Amaaaazing games. Currently playing through guitar solo career on medium, drum solo career on medium. Love the Create a Rocker features. Love the earning money feature (you get money for each song no matter if you've already played it).

Assassin's Creed. All I can say is WOW. Graphics are sick, the storyline is awesome. I just finished my first mission, and according to the storyline, I have 8 more targets to go. The hidden wrist blade is the sickest weapon known to man. I love sneaking up on soldiers and Templars and assassinating them.

Hopefully I'll get a job where I can support this habit of playing video games.

1 comment:

maria said...

Were you able to get your pay? I certainly hope so.

marie